Say goodbye to complex wired equipment to connect your car with your phone! The Wireless Bluetooth Car Audio Receiver will remove all of your problems with wired connections! Simply plug & play to transform any wired audio devices into a Bluetooth enabled system. Removing troubles of a wired connection, through the wireless connection and transmission, the user can enjoy high fidelity music at any place indoor by wireless control. Mini size with clip design the feature of portable can let you carry them to anywhere you want.
- BLUETOOTH RECEIVER: Built with Bluetooth 4.1 to smart your life that you can enjoy music and hands-free calling from your smartphone in premium quality sound. Up to 33ft connection range guarantees low signal delay.
- DOUBLE LINKS AND WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Portable bluetooth receiver can connect two bluetooth devices at the same time. And it also could be compatible with most smartphones and bluetooth electronics, ideal for home or vehicle audio systems and wired headphones.
- AUTOMATICALLY RECONNECT: Just turn on the bluetooth of your cell phone first and then turn on the bluetooth receiver, the MPOW Bluetooth receiver can be automatically paired.
- EXTRA LONG BUILT IN BATTERY: Provides up to 10 HOURS playing time and only need 1.5 HOURS to change it fully.
- NOTE: 1. This aux doesn't turn on automatically, please long press the "Multifunction Button" about 3 seconds, when it turned on the blue light will flash, then connect it with your bluetooth device.
Instructions: If this is the first time you use this device, please pair the bluetooth AUX first:
1. To enter pairing mode, press and hold the ON/OFF button for 5 seconds untill both red and blue LEDs flash.
2. Search for the music receiver on your mobile phone or compatible transmitter. Touch and hold one button to power on and it will automatically search for a compatible transmitter. No any codes to enter if connect with for apple or for Android device. LED lights beneath the button indicate the device's connection and charging status.
3. The devices should now recognize each other and pair. The LED on the music receiver will slowly flash blue after successfully pairing.
4. To complete pairing some devices require a pass key or code, please enter "0000"
5. Once successfully paired, the devices can be power off. To reconnect simply power them both on, no need to pair again.