Tired of spending so much time and money to cover up your grey hair and thin hair spots? Then, look no further than our Instant Hairline Conceal Powder Kit!
- Made of humidity-resistant, water-resistant material that instantly conceals new grey hair roots and thin spots while modifying your receding hairline. The perfect solution to extend your in-between-color treatment times with your colorists.
- Our Instant Hair-line Powder delivers a satin-like looking feel and touch, for a modern, unnoticeable coverage to cover unsightly grey roots and achieve a thickening hair effect.
- We think it’s about time that you finally have the hair root color treatment that you deserve, get back that added confidence when going grey or thinning hair.
Not Available in Stores.
- Easy & Fast application - applies in less than a minute. Immediate abundance and thickening effect to thinning hair.
- Natural coverage of gray hair and bald/skinny, camouflage roots.
- Modify receding hairline - no-smudge formula for a natural look.
- Wide choice of colors - Suitable use in professional or personal use. Leaves your hair soft and manageable.
- Water-resistant and anti-sweat formula - Long-lasting effect, no powder shedding and washes out easily, last until your next hair washing shampoo.
- Portable and Compact - lightweight, with a built-in mirror, refine the touchup anytime, anywhere.
- Non-greasy - Paraben-free, sulfate and peroxide free, NO damage to hair.
- Soft colors - naturally blend your hair tones. Good for all hair types and textures.
- Unisex - suitable for men and women.
Seven Colors Choices to match:
#1 Black - suitable for natural black hair
#2 Dark Brown - suitable for brown or almost black hair
#3 Med Brown - suitable for natural brown hair
#4 Brown - suitable for brown hair
#5 Light Brown - suitable for deep auburn red hair
#6 Light coffee - suitable for dark blonde hair
#7 Gray - suitable for dark gray hair
After opening, please use within 12 months, to achieve the best conceal effect.
HOW TO USE:
- Start with dry/styled hair.
- The enclosed dual-tipped brush lets you customize your cover-up application.
- Apply to roots, using just a small amount of powder, adding more if necessary.
- Start at the scalp and work out.
- Repeat until roots disappear.