- Muiltply application :The 4hp 4‑stroke manual‑start outboard motor provides a perfect balance of power and efficiency. Light and compact design, which is the most versatile outboard motor for inflatable boats, fishing boats, sailing boats and small yachts.
- Anti‑corrosion outboard Body: 360° steering rotation allows you to reverse without shifting gears. Excellent outboard anti‑corrosion system and anodes to improve durability. Durable cast aluminum structure with excellent corrosion resistance.
- High Performance: The gear start protection/clutch function prohibits the pillar from rotating when idling. The vertical engine design improves power, performance and durability. An advanced carbonation system with a pilot light bulb can increase efficiency. Tighten the throttle handle and engine stop button to improve response.
- Convenient to operate: Lifting/tilting function for easy shallow water operation and convenience. Standard CDI ignition system, easy to start and improved Boat Engine with Air Cooling System performance.
- Purchase Notice : We value the shopping experiences and satisfaction of each customer, so we provide technical support. If the product install or quality have any problem, please contact us in time.We will solve it as soon as possible.
Item Type: Outboard Motor
Material: Stainless Steel
How to start the engine:
(1) Insert the emergency flameout insert into the flameout switch slot
(2) Insert the oil-import plug which is on the fuel oil pipe into the fuel tank socket
(3) Insert the oil-export plug into the tubing socket of the base of the outboard motor
(4) Contrarotate the ventilation screws on the tank cover
(5) Push the hand pump several times, till it is full of fuel oil and the hand pump gets hard
(6) Move the shift lever to the "Neutral" position
(7) Turn the throttle handle to the "Start" position, that is the start mark on the handle is aligned with the arm mark
(8) When the engine is cooled off, pull out the choke lever to increase the concentration of combustible gas mixture concentration, make the engine easier to start
(9) Pull the start handle, when the claw of the starter is joggled with the flywheel disk, pull out the start rope quickly to start the engine
(10) After the engine starts, let the engine run slowly 2 to 3 minutes to preheat the engine, then push the choke lever to the initial position
(11) After the engine starts, please check whether the cooling water outflows stably or not, if there is no water or the water outflows intermittently, please close the engine and check it
(12) When sailing, please hung the extinction rope on the wrist or belt to ensure safe sailing
1 x Outboard Motor
1 x Propeller 1 x Funnel
1 x Connector
3 x Pin1 x Screwdriver
1 x Open Wrench
2 x Wrench
1 x Screwdriver Handle