Fall asleep with comfort, ease, and relaxation with our Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid.
- The product's simple oval design with matte texture conforms to the shape of your hand for comfort.
- Round button design, one button to turn on, adjust the power supply. Fall asleep easily every night.
- USB is convenient for charging, it can be connected to the computer's USB port, mobile power, power supply and other charging methods, and the battery life is long.
- Using this product can stimulate the neurotransmitter of the cerebral cortex through micro-current to regulate emotions, thereby promoting sleep.
- Using this product, the hand is properly stimulated, so that the feeling of anxiety can be calmed by the same frequency of the hand and brain.
- Small and convenient, you can carry it with you.
- Suitable for people with insomnia, overthinking, etc.
- SHIPPING: Ships in 2-3 weeks.
HOW TO USE:
- Put the front of the product completely on the palm of your hand.
- Turning the top button away from OFF is the low-frequency decompression mode, which is recommended for left-handed use.
- Pressing M again is the high-frequency encouragement mode, which is recommended for the right hand.
- Power to the right increases, power to the left decreases
- Turn the top button to OFF to shut down.
- Product material: ABS+stainless steel
- Product size: 38.5*40.5*68.5mm
- Product net weight: 38g
- Color/style: white/orange/blue
- Battery capacity: 500mAh
- Input voltage: DC 5V/1A
- Working power: 0.5W
- Charging port: Micro USB
- Key control method: key
- Product accessories: host x1, USB data cable x1, Chinese and English manual x1, certificate x1
- 1 x sleep aid
- 1 x USB data cable
- 1 x Chinese and English manual
- 1 x Certificate
- Since the product has not been specifically tested and observed for side effects in the following population, it is not clear whether it is harmful to the population. Based on the safety of patients, we do not recommend the following people to use this product:
- Patients who use implanted electronic devices (such as pacemakers, insulin pumps) should use them with caution;
- It is forbidden to use it with high-frequency equipment, short-wave or microwave treatment equipment;
- It is forbidden to use therapy electrodes near the chest, or use therapy electrodes when operating complicated and dangerous equipment or driving;
- It is prohibited to use in patients with epilepsy;
- Patients with recent hemorrhagic stroke should use it with caution.
- *For safety reasons, we recommend not to use sleep devices in the following situations:
- When driving;
- When operating complex and dangerous mechanical instruments.
- Avoid long time. Strong current will stimulate the same position;
- If you find that your skin is burned, you can rest for a few minutes later, and then move the electrode slightly to continue the treatment.
- If the electrode is found to be severely burned to the skin, you should stop using it in time and use it after expert treatment.